2019 Dixie Chopper Classic - 3160KOE
Stock Image: 3160KW Model Shown
The Classic is the ultimate mowing machine with the perfect combination of commercial quality with industrial features.
• Power and More Power – Choose from a Kawasaki® FX or Kohler® EFI engine up to 35 horsepower, or a 36 horsepower Vanguard® engine to power through the tough jobs with ease.
• Lifetime Warranty Frame – The strongest frame in the industry with a 1"x 2" 7 gauge steel construction guaranteed not to break.
• Over-Sized Hydraulics – Reduces the system pressure within the components to extend drivetrain life expectancy.
• Complete Discharge Control – An operator-controlled discharge chute allows you to switch from normal discharge to blocking the chute on the fly.
• Tried and True Decks – Offered in three deck widths (50", 60", and 72") the Elite X Deck has been the staple piece to Dixie Chopper's reputation of cleanly cutting all types of grass.
• New Deck Lift System – Offers ease of servicing and better ergonomics for operator convenience.
- High Performance Package - Comes standard on select models.
- OCDC - Open and close the discharge chute on command
- Pumps & Wheel Motors - Stronger transmissions for extended system life.
- Heavy-Duty Spindles & Cooling Fans - Keep spindles and belts cool.
- 50", 60", and 72" Elite X Deck - Handles all grass types in any situation.
- 5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 600 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Kohler® EFI
- Horsepower: 31
- Displacement: 824cc
- Air-cleaner: 4 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 16cc
- Wheel motors: Parker® DG280
- Ground speed: 12 mph
- Parking brake: Automotive Style
- Towing capacity: 2000 lbs
- Deck size: 60 in.
- Acres/hour*: 5.8
- Cutting height: 1.25 in. - 5 in.
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Standard
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft-lbs
- Construction: 10 ga formed & welded
- Top plate: 7 ga bolted (not welded)
- Blades: 3 - 20.5" x 2.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,000 fpm
- Spindles: 1.25" effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)
- Spindle cooling fans: 3
- Anti-scalp rollers: 4
- Pulleys: Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
- Digital display: Tachometer, voltmeter, service alerts
- Fuel capacity: 10 gallons
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 GrassMaster
- Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Frame: Welded 1" x 2" tube, 7 ga formed
- Fenders: Stainless steel
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: Full suspension, adjustable seat w/ armrest
- Springer Forks: Standard
- Overall height: 53 in.
- Overall height (rollbar up): 78 in.
- Overall width: 65.5 in.
- Overall length: 78 in.
- Overall length (rollbar down): 81 in.
- Weight: 1228 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 31 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 16cc
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 25 x 12-12 GrassMaster; Front: 15 x 6-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type