2014 Husqvarna YT42XLS
We developed our LS series yard tractors with the discriminating landowner in mind. Engineered for added durability, comfort, style and precision, our LS series yard tractors all feature fabricated or reinforced decks and a heavy-duty chassis. The efficient, integrated washout port and optional mulch kit make these models ideal for demanding and extensive use. Then the available locking rear differential increases traction while cutting wet grass or on slopes.
- Kawasaki V-Twin engine: Fully pressure-lubricated, two-cylinder Kawasaki engine with oil pump and oil filter. Powerful and quiet.
- Hydrostatic transmission with locking differential: Features a hydrostatic transmission that produces a smooth, variable forward and reverse speed and a pedal operated locking rear differential for increased traction while cutting on slopes or wet grass.
- Cruise control: A convenient, efficient function that ensures the tractor keeps an even speed, even if the lawn is undulating or sloping.
- Electric Blade Engagement: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Step-through: Ensures comfortable and easy mounting and dismounting.
- Fender-mounted cutting height adjustment: Easy accessible cutting height adjustment for improved ergonomics. The spring-assisted cutting deck makes adjustment easier.
- Ergonomic Seats: 15" high back seats are adjustable back and forth for greater comfort.
- Ergonomic steering wheel: Comfortable steering wheel, angled for optimal driver’s position.
- Engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FR Series
- Power: 23 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 726 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 15 A
- Battery: 12 V 28 Ah
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Rear
- Engine lubrication type: Pressure with Oil filter
- Oil filter: Included
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-5.5 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-2.4 mph
- Cutting width: 42 in.
- Cutting deck type: Fabricated
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 in.
- Cutting height adjustment: Notch
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting height adjuster: Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 3
- Blade type: HI Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Nose roller: Included
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
- Greasable mandrels: Included
- Deck Wash Port: Included
- Seat back height: High
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Front-End Protection: Brush Guard Style Bumper
- Hour meter: Yes
- Aluminum Foot Pedal: Included
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Tire size, front: 16x6.5-8 in.
- Tire size, rear: 20x10-8 in.
- Turning radius, min: 16 in.
- Wheelbase: 48 in.
- Base machine, length: 69.25 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 56.7 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 43.5 in.
- Base machine, height: 41.4 in.
- Weight: 572 lb.
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited / 5 Year Chassis and Axle / Lifetime Limited Deck Shell
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Engine Type
- FR Series
- 726 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 16x6.5-8 in.; Rear: 20x10-8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Collect, Mulch